Donna Fisher is an entrepreneur and top Texas speaker on networking, communication, and people skills. She loves to create and grow fun and profitable businesses – and teach others how to do the same. For over 18 years, she's been teaching people the art and skill of communicating and connecting. Her books: Power Networking, Peopleread the rest
After being labeled an introvert as a young woman, Donna Fisher focused on learning how to expand her comfort zone and connect with people. She’s an entrepreneur at heart and loves to create and grow fun and profitable businesses – and teach others how to do the same.
For over 18 years, she’s been teaching and writing about the art and skill of communicating and connecting. Her books, Power Networking, People Power, and Professional Networking for Dummies have been translated into 5 languages, recommended by Time Magazine and used as textbooks in major universities.
Her programs include, Drumming Up Business, First Impression Marketing, How to “Tweet” Your Business and In the Beginning is Your Word.
Donna shows professionals how to communicate and connect to create powerful teams, marketplace visibility and new opportunities. She believes in the power of your words and your ability as a leader to communicate and connect with people for a greater good.
- International Author, five books translated in five languages
- Keynote Speaker for corporate meetings, conferences and conventions.
- Business Owner – The Percussion Center, Houston’s only music store that specializes in drums and percussion.
- Founder of the Texas BigBeat drumming charity event.
- Former Executive Director of the Houston Center for Attitudinal Healing
- Award winning marketing rep with major corporation
- Nia White Belt and Certified Nia teacher
- An introvert who learned how to network
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP)
Donna Fisher in Media
Houston Texas Speakers Bureau presents Donna Fisher on How Word-of-Mouth Marketing Fuels Success. When Sally is not treated well at the local cleaners, she not only doesn’t go back there, she tells others of her unpleasant experience. People talk! They talk about their frustrations, disappointments, poor service and inadequate products. Statistics indicate that every unsatisfied customer tells at least eight people about… ... read more