MEET A PROVEN MARKETER, NOT A MAGICIAN. I can't pull rabbits out of a hat, but I can help business people increase revenue, grow market share, save money, strengthen relationships, and drive profit. If that sounds better than some cheap magic tricks, keep reading. I've been on every side of the desk during my career in businessread the rest
MEET A PROVEN MARKETER, NOT A MAGICIAN.
I can’t pull rabbits out of a hat, but I can help business people increase revenue, grow market share, save money, strengthen relationships, and drive profit. If that sounds better than some cheap magic tricks, keep reading.
I’ve been on every side of the desk during my career in business and marketing. I understand the unmet needs of today’s demanding, unrelenting customers. I have interviewed over 100,000 of them across many industries and written two highly acclaimed books, Customer CEO: How to Profit from the Power of Your Customers and Stop, Look and Listen (a Business Fable) (Bibliomotion 2013), based upon my research. I founded MarketPower Group, a business growth consultancy in 1998, where I advise major global brands as well as start-ups. Some of my clients have included Verizon, HP, Intel, Campbell’s Soup, HEB Grocery, HoltCat, Goodwill International, and Texas A&M.
As a serial entrepreneur, I’ve launched seven companies across a variety of industries including manufacturing, insurance, radio broadcasting, advertising, technology, and market research. Based on my deep resevoir of experience, I share both the successes and failures I’ve seen up close and personal.
The Top Ten Reasons to consider me for your next event:
10. I’m not as well known as Bill Clinton, but then I’ll never show up late either. (And never leave you in the lurch or looking bad. The show must always go on.)
9. Having planned my share of events over many years, I have a deep appreciation of what you go through with demanding talent. (Meaning I feel your pain; I’m very easy to do business with. I customize every event to fit your needs, not mine. And I always offer plenty of advance time to talk things through with you.)
8. I’m an expert at many things but know my limitations. (If I’m not the right fit for you, I will tell you upfront and never waste your time.)
7. I bring three decades of on-the-street experience to the stage. (As a serial entrepreneur, I’ve seen almost everything. I’ve also produced over 300 TV commercials so I know the value of brevity and nailing the performance every time.)
6. I refuse to use corporate jargon and double speak. (I talk straight and tell people the truth; I bring clarity to everyone in the audience.)
5. Your members will take a lot of notes…even it they have to scribble on their hands. (Hopefully, you’ll give them a pad to write on.)
4. I’m a great value. (My rates are fair and flexible.)
3. My personal mission is to make a real difference for business people. (That’s why I have served as a trusted advisor to hundreds of companies in my career.)
2. My talks are packed full of current tips, trends, and tools that your audience can actually use DURING the talk.(Why wait until they get back to the office when they can text and tweet great content back to their team?)
1. I’ve never hosted Saturday Night Live, but I should have. (I’ve been using the gift of humor every day of my business career and it’s been my secret weapon to break through to audiences, clients, prospects and complete strangers on airplanes all over the world.)
I look forward to having the opportunity to inform, inspire and entertain your audience. I realize you have many choices, so thanks for considering me. Please take a few moments to take a look at my versatile programs and watch some of my videos. Thank you!read less